Salary: £26,592 to £35,407 (dependent on skills and experience)
My client is pleased to offer an exciting opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to join their Trans-Disciplinary Team.
You will work as part of a Trans-Disciplinary Team consisting of teachers, Speech and Language Therapists, Behaviour Analysts and Employment Specialists to support learners aged 16-25 to gain functional life skills to launch them into their adult lives beyond education. With learner numbers increasing you will play a key role in supporting learners with:
• Functional daily life skills
• Emotional and sensory regulation
• Fine/gross motor skills
Collaborating with colleagues on the Trans-Disciplinary Team there are joint working opportunities for developing social skills and fostering relationships, developing independence in the community and other skills that will be essential for our learners as they leave college and continue with their adult lives.
Working alongside the learners, professionals and their families/carers you will be an enthusiastic and autonomous practitioner ready to share your previous high-level of experience working with young adults with autism. Your professional expertise will be highly valued and offer you the opportunity to develop your skills working within a specialist teaching and behaviour team.
You will have:
• Professional qualifications in the relevant profession to degree level
• HCPC Registration
• Knowledge of assessment, planning and evaluating treatment
• Experience of working in a range of settings including within education and/or adult community based provisions.
We will give you:
• Range of benefits including 32 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
• Professional Membership Fees paid
• Regular Clinical Supervision
• CPD opportunities from internal and external training.