REED Recruitment are currently looking to Hire a Occupational Nurse in Hull
Role: HP – Occupational Health Nurse Advisor
Department: HR – Peoples Services
Location: Courtland Road, Hull
Salary: Starting at £35,484 Pro rata
Hours: 25.5 hours
Contract Type: Permanent
Following some recent changes and new appointments into this area of HR, we are on an exciting journey to embed proactive and preventative initiatives into policing as well as reactive support. We are looking to recruit a qualified Occupational Health Nurse Advisor to join our team who will provide professional advice and guidance, work holistically with wider health and wellbeing colleagues and champion the development of Occupational Health in force. You will work closely with line managers, human resource staff and health and safety advisers to support good health at work.
Your role will include:
· health promotion through workshops and events
· pre-employment and continued health screening
· identifying and preventing work-related health problems
· sign posting to specialist external resources
· risk assessment and risk management
· professional occupational health advice and guidance
· referral triage
· leading a case load and holding case conferences where necessary
· involvement in complex case management
Skills and experience:
· Registered Nurse with OH Experience. OH Qualification desirable but not essential
· Proven nursing experience working in a health environment in a medium/large organisation.
· Experience of conducting eyesight, audio, health surveillance, screening, medical checks and workplace assessments, risk assessments.
· Able to write comprehensive reports.
For all the essential criteria for this role, please refer to the attached role requirement.
We offer generous entitlements and supportive policies to enable a better work-life balance, some of which are listed below:
· Generous annual leave allowance
· Generous ‘family’ leave
· Access to a range of occupational health facilities
· Generous pension scheme
· Employee assistance service ( accessible 24/7)
Applicants must meet the minimum requirement checkable history criteria, which must be taken into account for individuals applying to work with Humberside Police in any capacity. A minimum checkable history of 3 years has been identified for this role and successfully undergoing recruitment vetting procedure is a pre-requisite of employment.
If you are interested in the role please apply with your CV.