Job Role: Level 2/3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner
Location: St Albans (Hertfordshire)
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £16,000- £22,000 per annum
This Nursery is part of a childcare company which has recently been voted a ‘Times Top 100’ company to work for.
The ethos at the Nursery is that work should be fun and engaging and as such are looking for professionals who share the same philosophy whilst providing children under 5 with a ‘sound foundation’ for life.
With an excellent leadership team in place and the safeguarding and well-being of all children being at the forefront of what they do this a fantastic and professional place to work!
- Care and supervision of the children at the nursery
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment following safeguarding and health and safety procedures
- Responsible for children’s individual personal hygiene needs
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Be a flexible team player with good communication skills
- Demonstrate energy and enthusiasm in all that you do
- Promote an open and friendly working environment and inspiring young minds
- A kind and sympathetic nature, and an understanding of the needs of children between the ages 3months – 5 years
What you will need:
- Experience working with young children in a school or nursery environment
- Level 2 or 3 Early Years Qualification
- Commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of all Children.
- Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service Check (This can be processed through us if needed).
- Personal resilience, motivation and commitment to children’s welfare and progression.
- A command of spoken English that is sufficient to effectively carry out duties of the role.
- Flexibility to work on short notice.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Daniel Marie on 0208 884 9802