Are you an enthusiastic, caring nursery nurse or nursery practitioner, who would like to find a new position?
I am currently working exclusively with a range of beautiful nurseries in the Islington area, who are all looking to recruit nursery daily supply staff for immediate starts. We are looking for someone who is passionate about working with young children and is able to ensure that they are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
Your role as a nursery nurse will include:
- Teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners.
- Supervising the children play
- Providing play-related activities
- Organizing the children's meals
- Have an understanding of the EYFS
Required experience and qualification:
- Qualified to Cache Level 2 or 3 or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills with children and adults
- Have a knowledge of the EYFS framework
- Comply with all policies and procedures including data protection and confidentiality for safe guarding of children
What a successful candidate will get in return?
• Gain experience in different schools
• Flexible time table
• Knowledge and Development
• Don’t forget about the fantastic services we can offer you here at REED, just some of these include:
- Job opportunities
- REED Benefits
- REED Discount club
If you are enthusiastic and hold a Cache qualification at level 2 or 3 and above and you want to work in a rewarding career in childcare, our REED team can't wait to hear from you!
If you are interested please send me your CV and I will be in touch to speak about these exciting new opportunities. My e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to speaking with you.