REED Education are pleased to be working with a Ofsted rated 'GOOD' Nursery based in Warrington who are looking for a Nursery Teacher and Practitioners to join their team!
With a number of sites across Warrington, this Nursery offers flexibility with their working hours, patterns and places, and they are committed to providing the best childcare and development to all of the children in their care. As well as the children, this Nursery plays an active part in the community.
The Nursery Teacher and Practitioners are responsible for the day to day care of the child. Your responsibilities also include;
- To provide a happy, safe and stimulating environment for children and staff
- To plan, prepare and implement appropriate planning for children of all stages of development and look at next steps
- To be comfortable working with all year groups, and provide cover throughout the Nursery where needed
- To work in partnership with parents and carers and external agencies
- To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the Nursery
As a Nursery Teacher or Practitioner, you will have valid qualifications and skills within this field including;
- Qualifications within early childhood education and development / NVQ
- Be well organised
- Show a caring and nurturing personality
- Be passionate about childcare with a hands on approach
- To be punctual and dedicated to the children in your care, leading by example and always wanting to provide the best childcare.
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please click "APPLY NOW" or contact Dom Yates-Storey at REED Education for more information. If you do not meet the qualifications needed but you're interested in becoming a Nursery Practitioner, contact REED and find out how we can help you!
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding therefore all successful applicants will be subject to Enhanced DBS check, Prohibition Check, two years' references, face to face interview and qualification checks.