This nursery are looking for an experience Level 2 or 3 Nursery Nurse to join their team.
- Hold an NVQ level 2 or 3 in childcare and education
- have a DBS on the update service (we can support you gaining this)
- have high expectations for children's progress
- Be enthusiastic and supportive
The role will be:
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children place in the setting.
- To give support to their staff within the setting.
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, develop and learn.
- To build and maintain strong partnership working with parents to enable children’s needs to be met.
This role is 32.5 hours per week and is to start as soon as possible.