Unqualified (full time staff) and Level 2 and Level 3 Nursery Nurses (part time and full time staff) required to work within an all year round Nursery situated in Ealing Common.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for both Level 2 and Level 3 Nursery Nurses/ Nursery Assistants to join a Nursery within the Ealing Borough, close to the area of Ealing Common. For these positions, they are open to full time, term time and all year round candidates as well as those who may require part time all year round hours.
The Nursery are also looking for unqualified Nursery staff but must have at least a years’ experience working in the same nursery or 2 years ideally within different nurseries. As unqualified you must be able to work full time and all year round.
The Nursery cover the ages of 3 months - 5 years of age and are keen to enrol more children within the Nursery, hence the expansion of employing more staff!
This is an exciting time where they are recruiting for a Level 2 and a Level 3 to join their team and unqualified!
The positions they have available are both full time permanent positions, working 40 hours per week Monday - Friday on a shift basis, likely hours between 8am-6pm within their all year round setting.
A lovely Setting where the Nursery is located very close to public transport and also has parking facilities nearby.
The Nursery is a great friendly team and can offer you support within your role working as a Nursery Nurse, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years Educator/ Nursery Assistant.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
• Being able to use your EYFS Curriculum knowledge within your everyday work, being able to do daily observations and planning
• Working in partnership with the parents
• Follow and implementing all the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
• Working a part of an effective team.
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Nursery Nurses/ Nursery Assistants/ Nursery Practitioners/ Nursery Officers NVQ/ Level 2 or Level 3 or equivalent or above within Childcare for the Nursery Nurse position. For the Nursery Assistant role no qualifications are required but childcare experience is essential.
- Current DBS that is on the update service or willing to obtain a new one
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply to the position below. The Nursery are looking to recruit ASAP and will start conducting interviews.