|Location: NEWPORT, ISLE OF WIGHT||Salary: 7.5 - 9.5 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3059440|
The nursery staff need to be qualified, imaginative and driven candidates who have a passion for working with children.
Candidates who will be considered will need to have:
Level 2 or 3 childcare certificate (or equivalent)
DBS enhanced clearance
Good level of the English language (both written and verbal)
You will need to:
• Build strong relationships with parents and other staff members
• Plan and implement the daily routine in the room
• Attend monthly staff meetings
• Be aware of nursery standards and policies and make sure they are met
• Be key worker and take responsibility for their records, learning and general care.
The key day-to-day tasks include:
• Plan and prepare fun daily activities meeting the curriculum planning according to EYFS
• To take observations on your key children ensuring confidentiality
• Changing nappies or toileting, tidying room and cleaning equipment
• To ensure all children are happy and well cared for and their individual needs are being met.
Strong knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and a previous 1-2 years’ experience in a nursery setting would be an advantage.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02380828605
10.50-11.77 GBP Per hour, inc Benefits
LUTON, BEDFORDSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
8.78 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
SCUNTHORPE, SOUTH HUMBERSIDERead more
15802.00 - 15802.00 GBP Per Hour
FARNBOROUGH, HAMPSHIRERead more
13000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEXRead more
15000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
WALTON-ON-THAMES, SURREYRead more