|Location: LEYTONSTONE, LONDON||Salary: 17550 - 17550 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3052802|
The nursery staff need to be qualified, imaginative and driven candidates who have a passion for working with children.
Candidates who will be considered will need to have:
Level 2 or 3 childcare certificate (or equivalent)
DBS enhanced clearance
Good level of the English language (both written and verbal)
You will need to:
• Build strong relationships with parents and other staff members
• Plan and implement the daily routine in the room
• Attend monthly staff meetings
• Be aware of nursery standards and policies and make sure they are met
• Be key worker and take responsibility for their records, learning and general care.
The key day-to-day tasks include:
• Plan and prepare fun daily activities meeting the curriculum planning according to EYFS
• To take observations on your key children ensuring confidentiality
• Changing nappies or toileting, tidying room and cleaning equipment
• To ensure all children are happy and well cared for and their individual needs are being met.
Your working week will consist of working 40 hours on a shift pattern between the operational hours of 7.30am - 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
Strong knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and a previous 1-2 years’ experience in a nursery setting would be an advantage.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
14625 - 17550 GBP Per Annum
NORTHWOOD HILLS, MIDDLESEXRead more
14000.00 - 15000.00 GBP Per Annum
STEVENAGE, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
8.00 - 20.00 GBP Per Hour
HALIFAX, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
16000 - 19000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
WALTON-ON-THAMES, SURREYRead more
16000 - 17000 GBP Per Annum
CHOBHAM, SURREYRead more