|Location: SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRE||Salary: 7.90 - 8.41 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3060641|
Do you have an NVQ 2/3 in Childcare?
Looking for Weekend Work?
REED Education are working with a wonderful Children’s Centre on the outskirts of Sheffield/ Barnsley. The centre provides Award Winning Private Daycare / Childcare / Nursery Care places for your Children - from Baby to Toddler and Pre-School to Eleven years old
The job responsibilities include:
Ongoing weekend work starting ASAP
• Friday 5.30pm until 8.30pm
• Saturday 9.00am until 5.30pm
• Sunday 9.00am until 1.00pm
• To assist the Children’s Service Manager in the daily running of the centre and the maintenance of a stimulating and educational atmosphere for children.
• Provide and prepare safe creative appropriate play opportunities of a high quality whilst maintaining a good standard of care in a safe environment
• To liaise/work with colleagues and undertake effective planning and record keeping
• To liaise with parents and other staff to help ensure that the particular needs of children are met and that the parental choice is considered in terms of care given.
• To undertake basic admin tasks as required for the Children Centre
• To contribute to high standards of hygiene and cleanliness of play activities
Childcare qualification to at least NVQ Level 2, with 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
Experience of working with children age 6 months - 12 years.
Knowledge of the EYFS.
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to work on own initiative.
Working alongside the Nursery Manager and Nursery Room Leader
The Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory two year reference history, Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check (previously CRB check) and evidence of essential qualifications and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act
If you're looking to join a lovely team who really loves what they do and work with amazing children, please send your CV to Kerrie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kerrie on 0114 273 3940
8.50 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
HARROGATE, NORTH YORKSHIRERead more
8 - 10 GBP Per Hour
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more
14000 - 19000 GBP Per Annum
WANDSWORTH, LONDONRead more
8.00 - 9.42 GBP Per Hour, OTE
HALIFAX, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
14000 - 15000 GBP Per Annum
STEVENAGE, HERTFORDSHIRERead more