|Location: SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRE||Salary: 7.90 - 8.41 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3050647|
Your new company
• Our Children’s Centre on the outskirts of Sheffield/ Barnsley is OFSTED registered and provides 44 places for children aged 6 months up to eleven years eleven months. The centre has a separate room for children aged six months up to twenty four, a nursery for children from twenty four months up to five years and an area for children from five to eleven years.
Your new role
• You will be expected to work
• Friday 5.30pm until 8.30pm
• Saturday 9.00am until 5.30pm
• Sunday 9.00am until 1.00pm
• To assist the Children’s Service Manager in the daily running of the centre and the maintenance of a stimulating and educational atmosphere for children.
• Provide and prepare safe creative appropriate play opportunities of a high quality whilst maintaining a good standard of care in a safe environment
• To liaise/work with colleagues and undertake effective planning and record keeping
• To liaise with parents and other staff to help ensure that the particular needs of children are met and that the parental choice is considered in terms of care given.
• To undertake basic admin tasks as required for the Children Centre
• To contribute to high standards of hygiene and cleanliness of play activities
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you must hold at least a Level 2 Qualification and have previous experience working with nursery age children.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get to work for an established company that puts the development of its staff at the heart of its business. You will receive a competitive rate of pay dependant on experience and qualifications.
The Children’s Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory two year reference history, Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check (previously CRB check) and evidence of essential qualifications and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act
What you need to do now
If this position sounds like it is one for you then please contact Kerrie at Reed Education Tel 0114 273 3940 or email Kerrie.email@example.com
14000 - 15000 GBP Per Annum
STEVENAGE, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
8.50 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
HARROGATE, NORTH YORKSHIRERead more
8 - 10 GBP Per Hour
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more
14000 - 19000 GBP Per Annum
WANDSWORTH, LONDONRead more
8.00 - 9.42 GBP Per Hour, OTE
HALIFAX, WEST YORKSHIRERead more