Job Role: Lunchtime Supervisor (Ad-hoc/Emergency cover)
Start Date: September 2020
I am currently working with a fantastic Primary school who are eager to take on Lunchtime Supervisors to work on an ad-hoc/emergency cover basis between the hours of 11:00am- 13:30pm.
An ‘Outstanding’ rated school, which is within walking distance of a local tube station. The ethos of the school is to educate its pupils on an academic, social and physical level. Emphasis is place on identifying each child’s successes and areas for development to enable them to make progress.
Pupils here are very well behaved and learn to be good citizens by making them aware of their role in the community, in society and in the wider world.
This is a primary school which is secure, safe and provides a stimulation learning environment we provide which enables pupils to flourish.
- Putting out and away the tables and benches for lunch each day
- Ensuring excellent behaviour by the children during lunch
- Supervising the children eating their lunch and any issues that arise
- Ensuring the safety of the children in the lunch hall
- Any other duties as the ascribed by the Senior Leadership team
- To support the welfare, health and safety of pupils at designated times.
- To promote and foster good relationships between pupils.
- To challenge inappropriate behaviour and to provide pupils with boundaries of acceptable behaviour.
- To identify any causes of concern displayed by pupils and to report these to the Senior Lunchtime Supervisor or Teacher where appropriate.
- To arrange for first aid to be administered.
- To oversee the cleanliness of dining areas e.g. clean up spillages and ensuring earing areas are hygienic.
What you will need:
- Experience working with young children in some capacity.
- Commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of all pupils.
- Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service Check (This can be processed through us if needed).
- Personal resilience, motivation and commitment to pupil welfare.
- A command of spoken English that is sufficient to effectively carry out duties of the role.
- Flexibility to work on short notice.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by emailing: email@example.com If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Daniel Marie on 0208 884 9802