Opportunity has come available for a Level 3 Nursery Nurse within either the 2-3 years room or the under 2's room (baby room)!
Level 3 Nursery Nurse required on a full time, permanent contract – working within an all year round nursery.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Level 3 Nursery Nurses/ Nursery Practitioners to join a newly built Nursery within the Ealing Borough. The Nursery cover the ages of 3 months - 5 years of age and are keen to enrol more children within the Nursery, hence the expansion of employing more staff!
The positions they have available are for full time permanent positions as a Nursery Nurse, working 40 hours per week Monday - Friday on a shift basis, likely hours between 8am-6pm within their all year round setting. They do also have part time permanent positions, in which Reed Education have just supported a Level 3 Nursery Nurse in a 30 Hour contract working their all year round! Full time is desired however for the right candidate with the right enthusiasm for work, they will consider less hours than 40 hours!
A lovely Setting where the Nursery is located very close to public transport and also has parking facilities nearby.
The Nursery is a great friendly team and can offer you support within your role working as a Nursery Nurse, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years Educator/ Nursery Assistant.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
• Being able to use your EYFS Curriculum knowledge within your everyday work, being able to do daily observations and planning
• Working in partnership with the parents
• Follow and implementing all the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
• Working a part of an effective team.
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Nursery Nurses/ Nursery Assistants/ Nursery Practitioners/ Nursery Officers NVQ/ Level 3 or equivalent or above within Childcare
- Current DBS or willing to obtain one
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply to the position below. The Nursery are looking to recruit ASAP and will start conducting interviews very shortly!
(Due to the high volume of applicants we will only contact suitable candidates)