The nursery is based in the grounds of a primary school in Surrey. Although run independently from the school, if benefits from the beautiful grounds and facilities that it has to offer.
The nursery provides a high quality early years experience for girls and boys between the age of two to five years. This is offered within a caring, secure and enabling environment which allows children to develop as individuals. We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage where children participate in exciting play allowing them to discover the world around them, covering all areas of learning as they play, develop, explore and learn at their own pace.
- Hold a Level 3 in childcare or higher
- Have a proven track record in providing outstanding childcare.
- Ideally will have further CPD qualifications
- Hold a DBS on the update service
Your duties will include:
• Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
• Being able to use your EYFS Curriculum knowledge within your everyday work, being able to do daily observations and planning
• Working in partnership with the parents
• Follow and implementing all the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
• Working a part of an effective team.
To be considered for this role, please 'Apply Now' ensuring that you have uploaded your most recent CV.