Reed Education are currently recruiting an Early Years Practitioner to join one of our private day nurseries in the LS27 area. This Nursery are currently recruiting for a number of positions so hours of the role may be full or part time to suit the right candidate, however the role is permanent. The Nursery offers various training opportunities and progression opportunities for all of its permanent staff.
Working hours are booked on a weekly rota and shift patterns are generally 8 hours per day, although can vary dependent on ratios. Shift patterns can be from 7:30am-6pm and includes a 1 hr lunch break. Holiday pay entitlement depends on whether hours worked are full or part time.
Applicants must meet the following criteria prior to applying for this post;
- Must have a L2 or L3 Childcare qualification/Education Studies Degree or equivalent
- Must have had at least 1 years’ experience in a Nursery or Early Years setting
- Must be able to take morning calls for work from 7am onwards
- Must be available for at least 2 days of supply per week
Daily EYP responsibilities include;
- Planning and delivering activities which encourage children’s learning and development
- Conducting observations in accordance with the EYFS framework
- Writing up observations in learning profiles and journeys
- Formulating next steps for children in order to further their development
If a permanent position is not something you are looking for, then we are also the supply bank provider for this nursery and their chain. So please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in having a discussion about supply work.
It’s time to Love Mondays.