The Nursery are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and passionate individual who can bring excellent childcare skills and innovation to their nursery.
Duties will include:
- collaborating as part of the Nursery team alongside the teacher in providing high quality experiences,
- providing inspiration to nursery children through exciting activities in all areas of learning whilst incorporating EYFS and maintaining a safe, secure and caring environment.You will need to work in close partnership with parents and liaise with them on a daily basis.
To be considered for this position, you will need to:
- hold a relevant qualification such as NNEB, NVQ level 3 in Early Years childcare, or equivalent;
- have experience of working within a nursery setting, preferably in a school environment;
- be a reliable member of the team with a positive, hard working and "can do" attitude;
- have sound experience of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and are able to contribute to planning, observations and reports;
- possess a high level of written and spoken English;
- have a passion for outdoor learning;
- be creative and enjoy singing, dancing and dressing up!
You will need to:
- provide the children with a safe, positive and respectful environment;
- operate a key-person system and liaise with parents/carers and senior staff;
- contribute creatively to planning ideas of setting up role play etc;
- contribute to observations and reports;work as part of a highly motivated and professional team.
- take responsibility for meal times, first aid and safeguarding in the nursery