This independent day nursery are looking to expand their staff team due to an increase in numbers. The current staff team are well experienced and established. The nursery boasts fantastic outdoor areas, with a lot of the learning encouraged outdoors. 'There's no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing.' - Nursery Manager
The position is full time and permanent, worked over four days per week, giving you one day per week to do your own thing, meet friends, go shopping etc. They offer 28 days annual leave (pro rata) per year, opportunities to train further if wanted, and a strong staff support system
Skills and personality attributes the nursery is looking for:
· a qualification equivalent to NVQ 2 or NVQ 3 in Childcare or related subject
· a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual a genuine desire to enhance experiences for children
· a friendly personality and be able to work as part of a team
· a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude
· someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions
· you will have sound communication skills in English
· be willing to work hard
· You will be able to demonstrate some practical interest in supporting children
This is a permanent role, to start immediately. You rmust have a DBS on the update service (or be willing to obtain one) and be able to provide references that evidence your experience working with children and the EYFS.
If you hold the relevant qualifications and are interested in this role, please 'Apply Now' using your most recent CV and I will call you to discuss.