A friendly and vibrant Nursery are currently seeking an Early Years Practitioner to start ASAP, located in pleasant, leafy surrounds close to a nature reserve, this nursery was recently ranked as Good by Ofsted, and pride themselves on doing things a little bit differently. Catering for 30 children aged between three-months and four-years, they believe in prioritising the personal, emotional and social development of the children and in learning through play, making the most of a modern, tailor made building and spacious garden area. Their status as a charity, operating with a Community Nursery model, means that they have a strong presence in the local community and collaborate closely with all parents and carers.
To be a successful Nursery Practitioner at this nursery you will need to be an extremely approachable and motivated individual with the ability to inspire children, work as part of a team and forge strong bonds with parents and the local community.
To be considered for this role you’ll need:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum and the underpinning theories that support it.
- Minimum Level 3 in Early Years.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role or a role where you can demonstrate familiarity and competence with responsibilities of this role. To be able to act as a role model within every aspect of the team.
In return, you’ll benefit from a professional, supportive and sociable workplace where both children and staff can truly shine. Other benefits include:
- 30 days Annual Leave
- 1 day off for your Birthday
- Long Service: 1 day every 2 years, capped at 6 years.
- Time off in lieu: Maximum 15 hours.
- Study: Potential 50/50 cost coverage of training.
- In service training
- Pay progression, Banding and Annual Reviews.
- Bonus Scheme, up to £500 a year.
- Staff Childcare Discount.
- Auto enrol work place pension.
- Free staff lunches/snacks/tea/coffee.
- Staff well being – one half day every 2 months (pro rata)
Candidates will need to be able to work shifts on a rota basis determined by the needs of the nursery, which operates 8.15am – 5.45pm.
Interviews to be held on the 10th and 11th February 2020. To apply please can you send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org