London Borough of Islington
£13 - £14 per hour
We are working with a fantastic nursery in the London Borough of Islington.
We are seeking to register experienced nursery nurses for full time and long-term supply work.
About the job:
- Key Worker for children in the nursery setting with ages ranging from 3 months to 5 years.
- Providing a high standard of physical and emotional care
- Facilitating a thriving learning environment
- Working as part of a team to support the educational development of children, through individual attention and group activities.
- Working within the requirements set out in the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Supporting other team members throughout the nursery.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with parents and guardians
- The successful Nursery Practitioner will have to be imaginative, have excellent organisational, communication and people skills and most importantly have a passion for working with children.
- Hold a minimum of a Level 2 or higher qualification in childcare (NVQ) (CACHE) or a childcare degree
- Have strong knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) as well as the OFSTED standards.
- Have previous experience working in a nursery setting
- Hold a current DBS issued within the last year or registered with the update service. (or be willing to apply for one)
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply!