Reed Education are the supply provider for a chain of local Leeds nurseries and we are looking for qualified early years practitioners to join our supply team. The nursery caters for 0-5 year olds and has rooms which separate key age ranges.
The nursery is private day so the operating hours are 7:30am-6pm, and shifts will either be full or half days within this time frame. Experience working within a private day nursery is not essential, however at least 1 years’ experience working with children from 0-5 in an early years provision is.
Key job responsibilities;
- Support the nursery management, ensuring each room is adequately supervised at all times and ensuring child ratios are maintained in accordance with the EYFS Safeguarding Requirements
- Plan and deliver a wide number of learning activities for children in the room in accordance with the EYFS
- Responsible for observing and monitoring key children, ensuring their parents/guardians are kept up to date with their developments and achievements through meetings and the online portal
- Contribute to weekly planning meetings with the nursery and management team and training events
- NVQ L3 Childcare Qualification, or
- NNEB, or
- Education Studies/Early Years Degree, or
- Paediatric First Aid (desired, not essential)
As these are supply shifts you will be working through Reed Education. We can offer you; a hassle free payroll process, a dedicated recruitment consultant and a personalised service. As well as competitive daily rates, refer a friend schemes and a DBS refund.
If you would like to hear more about this work then please apply today and we will be in contact to discuss next steps.
It’s time to Love Mondays.