Reed Education is one of the UK’s fastest growing education recruitment agencies, providing expertise in EYFS, primary, secondary, SEN and further education. Over the years we have built up a reputation through the work we do with primary schools, secondary schools and colleges across the UK.
Reed Education are recruiting for Early Years Practitioners to join our team of Bank Staff for work across the LS17/LS16/LS7/LS14 areas. Supply work will offer flexibility- both full time and part time hours are on offer. We have a mix of pre-booked supply and early morning calls, so applicants must be available for both.
Early Years Practitioner responsibilities include;
- Planning and delivering activities which encourage children’s learning and development
- Conducting observations in accordance with the EYFS framework
- Writing up observations in learning profiles and journeys
- Formulating next steps for children in order to further their development
Applicants must meet the following criteria prior to applying for this post;
- Must have a L3 Childcare qualification/Education Studies Degree or equivalent
- Must have had at least 1 years’ experience in a Nursery or Early Years setting
- Must be able to take morning calls for work from 7am onwards
- Must be available for at least 2 days of supply per week
If you are applying and do not have an enhanced DBS check we will be able to process one for you.
Why work for Reed Education?
- Specialist consultant
- Support with timesheets and payroll
- Weekly pay
- DBS refund
All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, reference check and face to face interview with a Reed Consultant.
It’s time to Love Mondays.