Are you enthusiastic about early years education? Our client is looking for a qualified Early Years Educator/Nursery Nurse for their well respected nursery.
We are working with a fantastic Nursery in the heart of Hemel Hempstead. They are hoping to recruit a Level 2 or 3 Nursery Nurse to join their friendly team.
Ideally, you will have a minimum Level 2 Early Years Childcare Qualification as well as a passion for working with children and delivering high quality childcare.
The following skills and experience are required:
- Minimum recognised level 2 or 3 early years qualification in childcare
- Knowledge of the EYFS framework and the welfare requirements
- Good knowledge of OFSTED requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, children and parents
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to motivate, support and work as part of a multi-agency team.
- Excellent personal presentation
- Excellent time keeping
- A good awareness of the importance of confidentiality
- A willingness to undertake professional development by further training and career progression.
If you have experience working in a childcare setting and a childcare qualification at a minimum of Level 2, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested please apply below.