Are you currently looking for a new opportunity? A chance to work within vibrant nurseries in the Croydon area?
We are currently recruiting for level 2 and level 3 Nursery Nurses to work within Nurseries within Croydon and surrounding Borough’s on a day to day basis!
Working as part of Reed Education allows you to be flexible and to work when you are available!
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
• Being able to use your EYFS Curriculum knowledge within your every day work, being able to do daily observations and planning
• Working in partnership with the parents
• Follow and implementing all the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
• Working as part of an effective team.
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Nursery Nurses NVQ/ Level 2 or 3 or equivalent or above
- Current DBS
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply to the position below. We are currently conducting interviews!
(Due to the high volume of applicants we will only contact suitable candidates)
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
Reed Education Croydon supply Teachers and Support Staff to Croydon and surrounding areas so please contact us for other current opportunities and any day to day supply work you may also be interested in. This post is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure and Reed Education are committed to the protection of children and young people.