Reed Legal is working with an established financial services organisation to assist with the appointment of an NQ Solicitor into their legal function.
This is a great opportunity for a recently qualified solicitor to join a reputable and established business taking ownership for a broad mix of commercial and governance and regulatory matters alongside an experienced Legal Director and Company Secretary.
· Commercial contracts (NDA’s, depository contracts, amendment agreements etc.)
· Advise on Data Protection issues
· Advise senior stakeholders and the wider company on regulatory change to the business
· Address various aspects of corporate governance
· Assist with preparation of agendas and minutes for various committees at AGM
· Advise senior stakeholders on corporate governance and other co-sec matters
· Recently qualified solicitor with 0-2 years PQE
· Able to work autonomously
· Diplomatic when dealing with interests of key internal stakeholders
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply online or send your CV, notice period, interview availability and salary expectations to email@example.com
Find out more about us at reedglobal.com/legal