|Location: WINDERMERE, CUMBRIA||Salary: 8.00 - 8.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 11 days ago||Reference: 3082066|
This long standing family-run business is looking for a nightshift order picker to join their well-established team in Windermere.
With a focus on both customer and employee satisfaction,
Your hours will be 5 nights out of Sunday to Friday, 45 hours per week from 8pm to 5am but part time can be considered.
The perfect candidate will have a high level of accuracy as well as attention to detail as the main responsibilities involve accurately picking customer orders, ensuring the correct product, size, quality and weight is selected, assembled and boxed securely.
If this sounds like something you would excel at, send your CV to Shannon.McGarry@reedglobal.com or call us at 01524 380 229.
Working for REED gives you access to a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• 5.6 weeks annual leave (pro-rata if you do not work full-time). For someone working a full five day week this entitles them to 28 days annual leave each year
• Guaranteed Offers of Work
• Low Cost Insurance and Healthcare through REED Rewards
• Access to a Comprehensive Pensions Package
• Discounts and Special Offers with many Leading Companies
• Sick Pay
• Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Shared Parental pay • Parental Leave
• Antenatal Appointment Payment
• Eye Test and Spectacle Vouchers
Please note that due to high volumes, only short listed candidates will be contacted for a first stage telephone interview with a view to arranging a face to face interview. If you don't receive a call from us, unfortunately you haven't been short listed on this occasion
26000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
ABINGTON VALE, NORTHAMPTONSHIRERead more
8.75 - 8.75 GBP Per Hour
ASHTON-UNDER-LYNE, LANCASHIRERead more
15000.00 - 16500.00 GBP Per Annum
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
17000.00 - 21000.00 GBP Per Annum
HUNGERFORD, BERKSHIRERead more
18000 - 19000 GBP Per Annum
ANDOVER, HAMPSHIRERead more