This is a NIGHT COVER Customer Service Advisor permanent role covering hours from 9.30pm - 8.30am, with 4 days on and 4 days off pattern.
Are you a self-motived, self-driven experienced Customer service advisor who is able to work independently and comfortable with working nights?
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for flexibility and does not mind working 4days on and 4 days off pattern. The company is a well established market leaders in their sector.
- Dealing with all types of inbound and outbound contacts – calls, emails and live chats
- To be the first point of contact for our customers and charge point hosts
- Identify customer needs and resolve their queries
- Understand our products and keep up to date with any changes
- Act as an ambassador for their brand
To be successful for the role you need to have:
- Passion for providing excellent customer service
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident on the telephone
- Strong clear verbal and written English skills
- Ability and familiarity with use of a desktop PC
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Strong people skills
- Previous experience of working in customer care centre is required
If this sounds of interest, please apply online NOW or call Kristine on 01908 660057 for more information, alternatively email your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org