KEY WORKERS REQUIRED!!
Do you have... good IT knowledge?
Order processing experience (sales admin/SAGE/SAP/saleforce/sky)?
We are looking for those who can support in the NHS in these critical times!
Reed are working on behalf of the NHS Trust to recruit for office assistants in the materials management team. As part of this role you will need to be willing to work within a Hospital Environment.
Duties to include:
- undertake all operational duties associated with Materials management
- ordering/requisitioning receipt
- temporary storage of goods and their subsequent distribution to end -users
8am - 6pm (Flexi)
You will require:
- Experience using ordering systems
- Enhanced DBS (this can be processed through Reed)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
This is a temporary position and you will need to be immediately available for your application to be considered.
If interested in this position then please apply online TODAY!!
Benefits of temping with Reed:
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Life Assurance
• Training & Development
• Reed Discount Club
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact