KEY WORKERS REQUIRED!!
Are you a Hospital porter looking for a new opportunity?
We are looking for those who can support in the NHS in these critical times!
Reed are working on behalf of the NHS Trust to recruit for Hospital Porters. As part of this role you will need to be willing to work within a Hospital Environment.
The hours of work will vary between the following:
7.00am - 3.00pm
2.00pm - 10.00pm
3.00pm - 11.00pm
Monday to Sunday with some nights available as well
Duties will include:
• Transporting patients around the hospital by wheelchair and portable beds
• Locate and collate items required by the relevant department
• Porter relevant items across the department and hospital
• The role will involve manual handling of items
• Cleaning duties as and when required
Experience within the health care sector would be an advantage but not necessary.
• Enhanced DBS (this can be processed through Reed if required)
• Eligibility to work in the UK
If you are interested in this position then please apply online TODAY!!
Benefits of temping with Reed:
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Life Assurance
• Training & Development
• Reed Discount Club
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact