We have proud to be working in partnership with the NHS to provide both Cleaners and Porters in this time of national need. I am therefore looking to hire a multitude of staff to work across the locations of either Ealing, Hammersmith or Isleworth. The positions are two fold:
1. Domestic Cleaners - no experience needed and will be assigned parts of the hospital outside of the A&E department. No experience needed and various shifts are available over the whole week (including weekends).
2. Porter / Driver - predominantly hospital based ensuring the correct movement of patients from one area to another. A drivers licence will be essential as there a slim but necessary possibility of utilising a supplied Luton van for transporting a supervised patient to a local destination off site. Again no previous experience is necessary.
In order to be applicable for these roles you will need to have the following:
* Immediate availability
* Able to pass a DBS or criminal record check (this will be supplied for free).
* A high degree of reliability and professionalism
* A drivers licence for the Porter role (not required for the Domestic Cleaner role)