Our client, a Local Authority based within Greater Manchester, is seeking a newly qualified Social Worker for its Hospital Integrated Discharge Team.
Rate of pay is from £15.23ph.
The role will involve the following:
- The role holder will manage safeguarding risk effectively, working within a multi-agency environment, providing a professional social work service.
- To promote the independence and well-being of adults of working age and/or older people.
- To complete assessment and planning of individual packages of care for service users and carers, in line with criteria of eligibility and designated care plan.
- Applying the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, Safeguarding and Strengths-based care into practice.
- Working with DoLs, housing support and pathways from hospital.
Requirements of the role:
- Must be a Qualified Social Worker
- Must be Social Work England registered
- Enhanced DBS – this can be provided at no cost by REED
Are you considering a move? If not, you could pass this on to your friends and colleagues – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Some facts about working for Reed:
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the Reed Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
We are a family-run business and we just celebrated our 60th birthday!
Our company values are:
- We are fair, open and honest
- We take ownership
- We work together
We are also lucky to run many Local Authority contracts, we are a trusted partner for these clients and, as such, our conduct is impeccable.