The Reed Bath team are delighted to be supporting our FANTASTIC client in Bath with their search for a new Recruitment Administrator to join their busy team on a temporary basis (approx. 3 months).
You will play a key role in providing a super star recruitment service and take on a range of duties including:
- Acting as the first point of contact for new applicants
- Assessing applications, qualifications and any other documentation required
- Supporting the selection process alongside decision makers
- Ensuring all relevant team members are kept up to date throughout the application process
- Ensure compliance policies and procedures are followed
- Maintaining accurate data
- Updating recruitment documentation, marketing literature and further resources
- Representing the team at recruitment events as and when required
This is an excellent opportunity for a customer-focused individual with previous experience in a similar, fast-paced role. A confident level of computer literacy is needed for this opportunity including the ability to manage large sets of data, pick up new systems with ease and most importantly...a high very level of accuracy!
Sound like you? Then please apply today.