Are you an experienced Administrator with super star multi-tasking skills?
Are you available to start a new challenge immediately?
Want to join a renowned organisation in Bath?
If the answer is YES then please read on for more information…
REED Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a Contracts Administrator to join a well-loved Housing company in Bath.
*Please note – this is a temporary position for approximately 3 months but may well lead to other opportunities*
You will play a key role in delivering an exceptional level of customer service and administrative support including tasks such as:
- Handling a range of enquiries from customers via phone and email
- Scheduling and coordinating works and meetings
- Raising agendas and taking minutes
- Processing a range of documentation including reports and valuations
- Reviewing KPI’s set by customers
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Further ad hoc support for the Property Services team
This is a fantastic opportunity for an organised, proactive individual with previous experience in a similar role. You will have a confident level of IT literacy including managing data, reporting etc. as well as a friendly, professional telephone manner and excellent customer service skills.
Sound like you? Then please apply today!