|Location: BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Marketing & Creative||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3095035|
Established for more than 20 years, this business has made its name in offering an extensive range of health care and beauty products to their broad portfolio of blue chip clients, including some of the major retailers on the high street. This role has been created due to rapid company growth.
Supporting the companies NPD (New Product Development) Manager this is a very exciting and varied position in which you will be given a lot of room to grow and share ideas with your colleagues.
Your responsibilities will include…
• Assisting with the project management of all NPD / EPD through the complete development process from product development to product launch
• Selecting suitable suppliers negotiating costs and order quantities to ensure minimal costs
• Liaising with the Technical Department to ensure new projects meet compliance standards
• Use social media to promote new product launches dates
• Research new business ideas, visiting stores on a fortnightly basis and researching new products on the market, collating data, attendance to exhibitions both UK and abroad
• Maintain strong relationships with suppliers and customers
• Create critical paths for customers bespoke requests, managing projects from concept to shelf ensuring they are launched on time and in full
• Travelling abroad approximately once a year to attend exhibitions
This role will be ideal for candidates with…
• Strong project management skills
• Passionate about understanding customers’ needs and requirements
• The ability to work to pre-agreed deadlines and manage their work to meet these deadlines
• Adaptable and willing to contribute ideas to other areas of the business
• A good understanding of Microsoft Excel and Word and a strong attention to detail
• An interest in Health & Beauty would be beneficial
Due to the need to travel we ask that applicants hold a Valid UK Driving Licence (you will have access to the company car) and a valid Passport.
Offering a salary of £18,000 - £20,000 (depending upon experience) this is a permanent position with working hours of 9:00pm – 5:00pm Monday to Friday. You will also benefit from 22 days annual leave + bank holidays (after 2 years, this will increase by one additional day per year to a max of 27 days), pension scheme, free on-site parking and the option to take shares in the business and a company profit share bonus scheme!
Should you be interested in applying for this position please click on the link below and attach your most recent CV. For any additional information please contact Laura Brookes on 01772 200 843 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Know anyone who may be interested? Reed offer £50 worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.
23,000.00-29,000.00 GBP Per annum
TROWBRIDGE, WILTSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
BURNLEY, LANCASHIRERead more
25000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
SINFIN, DERBYSHIRERead more
22,000.00-24,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
BATH SPA, SOMERSET, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
40000 - 43000 GBP Per Annum
ROTHERHAM, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more