New Business Development Manager
My client is a market leader in connecting people and technology through innovative IT Solutions. They are looking for a Business development manager to support them increasing the scope, growth and clientele of the business by Developing, reviewing and implementing new business strategies.
You are responsible for maintaining a good working relationship with existing clients and developing new business, you will achieve this by Liaising between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Identifying and following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings;
- Planning and preparing presentations;
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients;
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers;
- Build, expand and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with your customers;
- Create an approved marketing plan;
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume;
- Co-ordinate involvement of company personnel, support, service and management resources in order to meet account objective and customer expectations;
- Develop strong relationships with key distributors and manufacturers;
- Develop your own marketing campaigns and assisting in the team marketing.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives;
- Forecast and track personal sales statistics and submit them to Sales Manager;
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with the sales team to ensure growth;
- Complete proactive customer “goodwill” calls;
- Mentoring junior team members;
- Continual training.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relate field preferred;
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales or business management experience typically required;
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation;
- Highly organised and efficient;
- Manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail;
- Strong selling, influencing and negotiating skills;
- Excellent listening and presentation stills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Be driven, self-motivated and flexible with a ‘can do’ attitude.