REED are currently working on an opportunity that has opened up in Glasgow, due to expansion of an independent broker for and experienced insurance professional who will focus on developing new & existing business. For the right person, a number of cases will be provided to start you off. Current covenents will also be taken into consideration too.
- Geographically, you would be covering Central Scotland.
- Existing clients which will be provided for your to retain & grow, while developing your own book of business additionally.
- Planning the approach to each clients renewal, understanding changes to their business and building solutions to suit their needs.
- Provide successful delivery of insurance solutions, meeting with clients regularly in developing their relationship & discussing needs.
- Continue to grow your book of business, in line with the new business target which will be agreed dependent on the individual.
- Ideally will hold either Cert CII, Dip CII or ACII.
- It's essential that you have worked within commercial insurance broking environment.
Competitive salary, dependent on experience, inclusive of car allowance, flexible benefit structure & annual leave.
If interested, please apply or get in touch with Heather Yardley at REED Insurance for more information .