Network Voice Engineer – Voice Engineer sought by a large enterprise organisation. You will work as part of the specialist network team and be accountable for key internal network voice and data technologies.
Within the network team, the voice engineers are responsible for the provisioning, deployment, configuration and administration of the voice estate. The primary focus on working with the contact centres. The ideal candidate for this job will have an experience working on voice platforms and working with voice service providers and have experience with legacy and future voice technologies.
You will play a key role in supporting business-as-usual initiative responsible for resolving technical issues, assist with lifecycle management of existing solutions and carry out routine housekeeping and maintenance checks to maximize system availability. You will apply functional knowledge and technical support to our various network offerings and contribute towards innovative solutions to users.
- Experienced in delivering and supporting key voice technologies
- Experience or understanding of networking
- Experienced in supporting a multimedia contact centre environment. (Ideal but not essential)
- Experienced in working with different infrastructure technologies- This could include any of the following: Cisco, Juniper, Avaya, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Windows 8.1/10, Other VOIP PBX/contact centre exposure
- Demonstrate excellent troubleshooting skills to investigate, diagnose, and rectify issues relating to the key technologies.
You will be working for a large organisation who will offer great career development. You will also be entitled to a generous pension, holiday allowance and work/life balance.