Reed area delighted to be working with a forward thinking, dynamic tech firm located in the heart of Gloucestershire with their search for Network Technician to join their team.
If you are an experienced Network Professional, looking to join a passionate and energetic team this could be the perfect position for you
Within this position the successful candidate will:
- Providing Network Support to the Technical Support team – ensuring any network faults are address promptly
- Configuring router and network equipment
- Handling support calls and emails directly from customers.
- Delivering full IT support for all company PC users ensuring that equipment on the network is kept up to date and in line with ISO regulations
- Taking part in the out of hours call rota
The successful candidate will have experience within:
- Providing support within Networking / PBX environment.
- Cloud and on-premise solutions and ability to successfully troubleshoot PBX related problems.
- General understanding of voice communication techniques, including VoIP and SIP.
- Good understanding of LAN’s & WAN’s and be able to assist other members of the support team in resolving network and Broadband related problems.
- A people person with a keen interest in technology
- Strong troubleshooting skills
If you are interested in the fantastic opportunity please apply online or for more information contact me on email@example.com