|Location: CAMBERLEY, SURREY||Salary: 35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3045979|
· Serving as an escalation support for network issues related to routing, switching, load balancing, DNS, GSLB, CDN, firewalls and other similar datacenter network and security technologies
· Configuring and maintaining complex load balancing configurations on various load balancer platforms
· Maintain the physical infrastructure and cabling in European datacenters
· Evaluating and implementing content delivery network solutions integrating in technologies such as DDOS and other security measures.
· Build and troubleshoot firewall rule sets and B2B VPN connections
· Work with other engineers within the cloud operations team and across the organization to solve issues
· Provide guidance to Junior level engineers
· Implement changes within the scope of change management policies
· Document new deployments and changes as well as regular SOP updates
· Manage and configure Network monitoring systems
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· CCNP Certification is required.
· Deep and substantial operational experience with routers and switches (experience with Cisco required)
· Significant Load Balancing experience
· Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP, VRF, GRE, IPSec, VRRP, HSRP, and SNMP protocols
· Superior network routing protocol troubleshooting skills in BGP, OSPF, and EIGRP
· Ability to work well independently and on a team.
· Good troubleshooting skills.
· Experience with standard network change management and configuration policies.
· Creative problem solving abilities.
· Ability to document and update processes.
· Be self-motivated and work well with end-users, management, and external technical support personnel
· Strong documentation, RCA’s and record keeping skills, with extreme attention to detail
· Be able to thrive in a fast-paced, think-on-your-feet business environment and possess strong organization skills, excellent verbal and written communication, good interpersonal skills, and an attention to detail, and be deadline focused.
If this role would be of interest to you, please apply with your most up-to-date CV and I will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail.
35000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
28000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
WINDSOR, BERKSHIRERead more
37000 - 37000 GBP Per Annum
CAMBERLEY, SURREYRead more
20.00 - 22.00 GBP Per Hour
TAUNTON, SOMERSETRead more