We have a fantastic opportunity for a Neighbourhood and Parks Operative, working at a Leading Local Authority in Greater Manchester. This is a temporary full-time role, for the next 1 month with the possibility of extension.
Your role will be to effectively maintain the internal and external appearance and cleanliness of buildings, facilities, toilets, and immediate surrounding areas. Liaising with customers and reporting identified issues.
You will be required to update and extract information from management information systems, require an email to be set up and access to Parks internal drive.
Complete relevant documentation, carrying out – Park Inspections, observation reports, and Building inspections across multiple Park sites across the North of the City, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality of information produced within the section.
Work collaboratively with colleagues and independently to ensure safe working environments and practices, adhering to all health and safety regulations and Government guidance.
You will be required to drive and present your driving licence.
Must have Flexibility to work unsocial hours, including weekends and evenings.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Previous Neighbourhood and Parks officer experience for a local authority would be beneficial.
- Knowledge and experience using Garden power tools, i.e. lawnmowers etc
- Excellent people skills, being able to talk to the public, colleagues, and other senior professionals.
- Flexibility to work on a rota basis, for Weekends and unsociable hours.
- Reed Reward Benefits and Discounts
- Flexible Payment Options i.e. PAYE / Umbrella and Ltd options
- Weekly Pay, with Online Timesheet system