My client, a reputable and international practice is looking for a nearly qualified or newly qualified "External Auditor".
If you are ACA/ ACCA or CA and looking to continue your career in audit, please do keep reading.
You will be joining an established and talented team committed to delivering a high-quality service to a varied portfolio of clients.
You will be responsible for:
- The delivery of client -based assignments, ensuring your team's audit work and reporting is of high quality.
- If you do have experience managing an audit team, this role will build on your experience of leading and coaching team members as well as managing relationships with clients.
- You will be leading your own audits, reviewing work done by the team with written feedback, along with planning and running audits. You will work with a variety of clients and become a true specialist in your chosen area of audit.
- You will also have the opportunity to work on advisory engagements with both their audit and non-audit clients.
To be considered for this role you will be:
- ACCA/ ACA or CA nearly qualified
- You will also have recent audit experience in an Accountancy Practice firm
- You will have basic knowledge of accounting packages and statutory accounts preparation software ideally Xero and Caseware experience. -You will also have knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and FRS 102.
In return for your dedication and commitment my client can offer you a competitive salary, flexible benefits package, cycle to work and childcare voucher schemes and more.
In addition to the above my client will offer you support for professional qualifications where possible including funding, study leave, training and tutorials, mock exam practice and formal mentoring and support.
My client has a strong reputation for providing a high quality service with areas of technical expertise including but not limited to:
- Not for profit
- Pension funds,
- Professional practice
- Private clients.
If you think this role ticks all the boxes then please APPLY or message me directly on Linked In