My client based in Surrey are currently looking for a NAE to join their team! Reporting to the NAM of 'Discounters' the role offers:
- Bonus – 10% of annual salary, based on the achievement of both personal (50%) and company (50%) objectives
- Company car or car allowance of £4380
- Pension – employer contribution 6%, employee has to match
- Private medical – single cover
- Death in service – 4 x annual salary
- Income protection
- 26 days holiday
- Flexi time
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- To Contribute to the delivery of the company’s vision and business plan
- To Ensure sales operating objectives and standards of performance are followed
- To Ensure that appropriate standards of conduct are complied with at all times
- To Assist the NAM in developing plans to achieve strategic objectives for allocated account/s
- To Monitor performance versus key objectives, during and activities by conducting analysis and making recommendations for action as and when necessary
- To Manage budget for area of responsibility
- To Produce regular reports and ad-hoc reports including but not exclusively:
- Reports – by exception any weekly significant increases or decreases in sales or distribution on any line and assisting in implementation of action plans of corrective action
- To ensure that regular store audits are undertaken to identify market trends.
- To Manage all areas of the accounts including but not exclusively communication of performance, admin – promotional forms, Quote Calcs, Yellows, POF’s and any external forms.
- To complete management of relationship with customers to cover range recommendations, promotions, logistics, Price File, Xmas etc.
- Responsible for allocated account/s on a day to day basis.
- To Take a supportive role in customer projects within the business with a view to developing both branded and RTB propositions that will deliver to the customer base.
- To Work in partnership with the other teams to ensure the overall delivery of Business Unit and objectives
- Responsible for effective and efficient operational performance of area of responsibility’s activities
Experience/Knowledge and skills:
• Experience in food or retail FMCG
• Commercial, with evidence of the ability to deliver pro-active and reactive support.
• Ability to analyse and evaluate data against key indicators, to monitor programmes, projects and plans to set targets.
• Proficiency using key software (Word, Excel (Intermediate), PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Attention to detail
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to meet financial targets
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with people at different levels
• Understanding of and commitment to Equal Opportunities and managing diversity
• Understanding of relevant health and safety legislation and relevant trading legislation
• French (desirable not essential)
• Teamwork & Ownership - Level 2 “Actively contributes to achieve organisational objectives”
• Managing Standards - Level 2 “Checks own work”
• Satisfying Consumer Costumer - Level 1 “Responds to consumers, customers and colleagues”
• Drive for Achievement - Level 1 “Works to meet standards”
The job description is intended to include the broad range of responsibilities and
requirements of the post. It is neither exhaustive nor exclusive but while some
variations will be expected, these will be at an appropriate level for the role
Please apply within, or for more info, contact Joe Griffin in the London Sales team.