Reed Education are pleased to be working with a Stoke-on-Trent school who are actively seeking a qualified music teacher from September 2020.
A well-regarded local school, with a supportive and aspirational leadership team, this role will be ongoing until at least October half term, and possibly longer.
- A Good school based in Stoke-on-Trent who cater to students aged 11-16, they take pride in creating a positive atmosphere that enables their students to achieve at every level.
- Well-established within the local area, the school consistently set high expectations of their staff and students both around school and in lessons.
- Staff and students are well supported technologically, with devices to facilitate and engage in learning widely used throughout the school
- An over-subscribed and popular school whose students consistently achieve.
- As a teacher of music, you will be delivering the Music Technology course across the school, including up to KS4.
- As part of the main teaching team, this role suits a specialist teacher of music who holds QTS or equivalent
- You will be responsible for helping students start their next year of the course, and so will be expected to plan and mark as you go, in addition to assessing students’ progress and working with staff and students to ensure an inclusive and diverse course is delivered.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive levels of pay that reflect your experience.
- Choose how you wish to be paid- through an Umbrella company, or through ourselves as a PAYE employee, giving you control of your finances.
- We don’t shy away from AWR- maintaining your rights as a temporary employee to receive pay to scale within longer term assignments.
- A specialist consultant with 12 years’ experience who will deal with you exclusively and provide you with additional support such as CV writing, interview guidance and honest feedback.
- Access to CPD including Safeguarding training, PREVENT and Team Teach.
- Reed Benefits including access to various insurances and discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme of £100 per referral.
- Access to our pension scheme
Our registration process is clear and straight forward, and in light of the current situation has been made completely remote so that you can enjoy a risk-free registration, leaving us to work in the background and make sure you are ready when the schools are.
To get in touch and find out more, apply now to Claire Seeley at Reed Education.