Are you a Lecturer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Job Title: Music Lecturer
Position: Part-time, temporary
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: £22.41 per hour including holiday pay
REED Further Education branch are working exclusively in partnership with a “Good” College in West Yorkshire.
Would you like to teach at a new state-of-the-art campus that opened its doors for the first time in September last year and is already full to capacity with staff and students? Situated in a newly developed cultural quarter, with modern, fit-for-purpose classrooms, independent learning spaces and social areas.
The college are looking for an outstanding Music Lecturer to join them on a temporary basis to start as soon as possible.
- Requires someone with a genuine passion for creativity, who is a highly qualified professional with a depth of experience music performance, pop, ensembles etc.
- Teaching Level 2 & 3 Music
What you will need:
- A Degree in relevant subject area
- Uk recognised teaching qualification is not essential but some experience of working with 16 – 18 years is required
- Background and the ability to play music
- Level 2 Maths & English or equivalent
- DBS on the update service or willing to apply and pay for a new check
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Please note due to the amount of responses we receive we are unable to get back to every applicant with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days of your application unfortunately you have been successful in being considered for this role.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.