Location for the role North London and North West London Area, covering the North of the river.
Salary £30k- £32,500k area
Package will include Van, Uniform, All tools provided, 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Bonus scheme
x10 Perm Positions Available
My client are seeking skilled and enthusiastic Tradespeople to deliver a first class repairs service for our properties across North London.
- The ideal candidate must have advanced or high level in Carpentry and plumbing experience and UPVC.
- Also wet trade and plastering would be an advantage.
- Must have a UK Driving Licence
The Multi Trade Operative will be responsible for carrying out a wide range of maintenance, responsive repairs, void works & property MOTs connected with all aspects of their specialist trades and any secondary trades. The works shall be carried out in an efficient way and completed within required deadlines.
- Maintain and regularly replenish impress stock of materials including recording usage on PDA
- Specify and order specialist materials where required to complete task. Minimise wastage
- Ensure all goods received notes and paperwork are returned to the Response admin team
- Using PDA and/or job tickets correctly, completely and in real time
- Standby log sheets, Material orders, Vehicle report sheets, policy procedure paperwork
They're offering a permanent employment contract, attractive & steady salary, standard working hours & generous employee benefits, including 25 days paid holiday, bank holidays, paid sick leave, performance related bonus and a generous pension scheme.
As part of the largest housing association in the UK, they provide over 1,000 responsive repairs and maintenance services to more than 125,000 homes every day.
If you’re a reliable, experienced tradesperson with skills across multiple trades who can deliver excellent quality work and first class customer service.
They’ll provide full training, protective clothing, all specialist power tools and a van (you’ll need a valid UK licence)
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to hear more please email me asap and we will be in touch