Job Title: Multi-skills Trades Assessor
Pay rate:£23K - £29KP/A
Hours: Full time
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Portsmouth Area
Starting January the college are looking for an outstanding Multi-Skilled Trades Assessor (Brickwork & Plastering) to join them on a permanent basis.
Offers a wide range of FE and HE career-led courses, apprenticeships and education for young people
·Assessing Brickwork & Plastering students
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· Recognised assessing qualification
· Degree or equivalent in the related subject.
· Experience teaching or assessing students
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.