Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Shifts)
Salary: £32,100.00 - £35,400.00
Shifts: 7am - 7pm and 7pm - 7am
Location: Hereford, Herefordshire
FMCG / Food Sector
Are you a Multi-Skilled Engineer with manufacturing/production experience who is happy to work shifts?
Do you have PLC fault finding experience?
Are you interested in working with a leader in their field with exciting growth plans?
We want to hear from you!
The company are a leading food manufacturer at the forefront of innovation. Having invested heavily in new technology and automated systems they are now looking to take on a number of Multi-Skilled Engineers for their site in Herefordshire. In return, they are offering a competitive salary, 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays), healthcare and generous company pension contributions.
For more information and an informal discussion, email email@example.com or call me on 0117 317 8000 and ask for Baff.
The Multi-Skilled Engineer will be responsible for carrying out planned and preventative maintenance on the plant and a wide variety of machinery and equipment, supporting process improvement and engineering project work, located at their site in Hereford, Herefordshire.
• Carrying out planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and routine servicing (including completion of relevant documentation associated with servicing of equipment)
• Carrying out fault finding diagnosis and repairs on equipment and plant
• Carrying out installations, maintenance tasks and procedures adhering to safe systems of work and permit systems
Skills, Knowledge, Attributes & Experience:
• Qualified to NVQ Level 3/recognised formal training or equivalent
• Air/pneumatic trained
• Proven systematic approach to fault finding and problem solving
• PLC experience
• Experience of welding/fabrication
The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise effectively as well as the ability to demonstrate good decision making, and knowledge of good factory practice.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to prove your eligibility to work in the UK as sponsorship for work permits or work permit transfer applications is not offered for this role.
If you’re still reading this, the chances are you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity so get in touch now! Send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give Baff a call on 0117 3178000 to find out more.