|Location: COLCHESTER BUSINESS PARK, ESSEX||Salary: 19000 - 19000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3093181|
Are you looking for a career?
If Yes to Both, Continue reading.
We are representing a highly successful manufacturing company who are based in Colchester. They are looking for a MRO administrator to join their team in supporting the Purchasing Manager.
The Main purpose of the MRO administrator is to: Coordinate and administer all the procurement activities of supplies, consumables and services to support the maintenance department to ensure continued operations to meet customer and business requirements
Key responsibilities and tasks:
• Obtain written price quotes from MRO vendors. Compare quotes with the specifications and availability of items and places MRO orders.
• Prepare MRO purchase requisitions through SAP and place orders for the purchase of goods in a timely manner. Send Purchase Orders to suppliers using agreed best practices depending on requirements.
• Review purchasing requirements for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with existing policies and procedures and ensure all purchasing procedures and guidelines are followed.
• Research and follow up on questionable invoices and packing slips when assistance is requested by Finance.
• Communicate any supplier MRO order discrepancies and work to resolve with necessary parties.
• Expedite late orders and communicate internally on the potential business impact.
• Manage inventory levels of MRO products to ensure that agreed customer service levels are met and that working capital is minimised.
• With the purchasing and maintenance teams, ensure that services are planned in accordance with the agreed level of maintenance. Manage the flow of administration including the receipts on SAP to ensure timely payments.
• Ensure that the engineering spares storage areas maintain a high level of stock accuracy. Manage process flows and best practice around transactions and stock levels.
• Participate where required to all purchasing governance processes to ensure documentation, compliance, risk management and continuous improvements are fully embedded in the organisation.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Graduate level preferred
• Relevant experience within purchasing and supply chain functions
• Relevant experience within a manufacturing or engineering environment
• CIPS level 3 preferred but not essential
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities needed:
• A robust working knowledge of IT and Business systems.
• Logical and analytical approach to problem solving.
• Ability to prioritise and work to time-bound schedules.
• Experience of manufacturing processes to appreciate implications of change, risk and the options available when decision making.
• Excellent communications skills both within and outside the Company.
• Strong administrative ability working in a structured manner with close attention to detail.
Key features of this role:
• Salary is £19K per annum, position is full time, permanent
• Hours: 39 hrs per week Mon-Thurs 8.30am until 5.15pm and Fri is 8.30am-4.15pm (lunch breaks are 45 mins)
• Free onsite car parking
• Benefits: Cash plan healthcare policy, 28 days holiday, pension scheme, child care vouchers, life assurance policy & quarterly paid site bonus scheme.
If you are interested in applying please contact :
23120.00 - 23120.00 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
BLAGDON, AVONRead more
23120 - 23120 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
BLAGDON, AVONRead more
21790.00 - 24790.00 GBP Per Annum
8.00 - 8.00 GBP Per Hour
SWINDON, WILTSHIRERead more
14778 - 18220 GBP Per Annum
BARROW-IN-FURNESS, CUMBRIARead more