Title – MOTOR VEHICLE LECTURER / ASSESSOR
Location - Manchester
Pay - Competitive / Negotiable
The College are looking for outstanding Automotive LECTURERS AND ASSESSORS to join them on a permanent or long term temporary basis.
- Ofsted rating of Good
- Leading FE College with a wide variety of courses available
- The College has invested £50m over the past few years in world-class buildings and facilities.
- World class Engineering and Motor Vehicle workshops, cutting edge Science laboratories, modern classrooms with advanced technology,
- Lecturing or Assessing in Motor Vehicle studies
- Working with 16-18 year old students
- Responsible for lesson delivery and planning/assessment
- An opportunity with a leading FE college
What you will need:
- A UK recognised teaching qualification
- Experience lecturing Automotive studies
- Subject relevant qualifications up to level 3
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
If his sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’.