Job Title: Motor Vehicle Lecturer
Location: West of Central London
Salary: Up to £39,752 per annum depending on qualification
Hours: Full time (part time would be considered)
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in one of the most successful colleges in the West of Central London. Starting ASAP, the college are looking for outstanding Motor Vehicle Lecturer to join them on a permanent basis.
Situated at the heart of the community, the college offers a vibrant and supportive learning environment where you can receive hands-on training to gain qualifications to enter the workplace, progress to Higher Education or enhance your career opportunities if you are already in work.
Our courses are designed to support progression to Further Education and Higher Education and 41% of Level 3 Students progressed to university in 2017. Our student success rate is excellent and we rate in the top 25% of UK colleges. In addition we are one of the region's largest providers of work-based learning, rated 'Good' by Ofsted.
- You will be teaching Motor Vehicle up to level 3 ensuring student progression towards successful completion
- Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
- Plan and prepare modules, deliver teaching and conduct tutorials and assessments for students
- Create and implement effective learning support material, methods and applications
What you will need
1. Teaching and/or industry experience in Motor Vehicle
2. Teaching/training qualification or willingness to work towards
3. TAQA/A1 and V1 Awards or willingness to work towards
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.