Job Title: Lecturer in Motor Vehicle.
Pay rate: Up to £30,000
Hours: Full Time
Duration: Fixed term
Our REED Education FE team are working with a phenomenal college to appoint a Lecturer in Brickwork to join our faculty of Construction and Engineering.
The College of offers exceptional teaching and learning facilities, providing first class courses with a strong vocational orientation. With two modern style campuses, a warm and friendly atmosphere, and a wide variety of flexible courses for people of all ages, it is easy to understand why it has established such an excellent reputation.
- You will be teaching a range of courses in Brickwork in a Further Education setting
- You will be working with students aged 16+
- Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
- Deliver the curriculum as relevant to the age and ability group/subjects/s that you teach
- Be responsible for the preparation and the development of teaching materials, teaching programmes and pastoral arrangements as appropriate
- Be accountable for the attainment, progress and outcomes of students you teach
- Be aware of students capabilities, their prior knowledge and plan teaching and differentiate appropriately to build on these demonstrating knowledge and understand of how students learn
- Demonstrate an understanding of and take responsibility for promoting high standards of literacy including the correct use of spoken English (whatever your specialist subject)
- Use an appropriate range of observation, assessment, monitoring and recording strategies as a basis for setting learning objectives for students of all backgrounds, abilities and dispositions, monitoring learners’ progress and levels of attainment
What the ideal candidate will need
- A recognised Teaching Qualification
- Degree level or above in related subject
- Maths and English at Level 2 or equivalent
- Recent Industrial experience
- Relevant vocational qualification to at least Level 3
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.